Sprinkler Flooding is brought about by sprinkler activation usually when heat or a fire is detected and are more common than you think. Water damage occurs and extraction and restoration is usually needed in the aftermath of a sprinkler flood.
Once you call us, we will send a team of flood service technicians who will extract the water, and dry the area. A contractor will call back and ask whether you have already turned the water off or not and will walk you through several details. Once the team arrives, work is started and a complete assessment is compiled.
Flood and Restoration Services
Depending on the extent of the damage, some of the work will likely include water extraction, tearing out and removing damaged building materials and sewage if needed, mold remediation, structural drying, dehumidification removal, deodorizing, asbestos removal and possible other restoration work. Packing and storage of your possessions is often needed for extensive cleanup. In most cases, trained personnel arrive at your site usually within sixty minutes or sooner. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service for any Los Angeles flood. Structures generally take 3-4 days to dry, though some Flooding jobs require more time.
- Itemized report & or quotation rapidly provided, covering all drying restoration work required.
- Drying and restoration of furniture/furnishings.
- Deodorizing and disinfecting.
- Mold stabilization and removal.
- Curtains, upholstery and floor covering drying.
The following factors outline why flood restoration needs to be handled quickly:
- A building can take weeks to dry out.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by fresh water.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Drying and Humidification of Flooded Areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Water Damage Repair
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sprinkler Flooding
Call today for fast services.
Call today for fast and experienced services.