San Diego Flood Repair
San Diego Flood Repair Service is available to take your call 24/7 365 days a year. We are a true 24 hour 365 days a year emergency water damage restoration, sewage mitigation, and mold Remediation Mkt. Company.
Water Removal, Sewage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Structural Drying, Dehumidification, Deodorizing, Consulting, Asbestos Removal.
How soon can the company come out? In most cases, Services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
- San Diego Water Removal
- Structural Drying
- Desiccant Drying
- Mold Mitigation
- Board Ups & Cover
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Sewage Backup Cleaning
- Sewage Decontamination
- Carpet Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Hardwood Floor Restoration
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Antimicrobial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
- Damage Assessment
- Contents Pack-out
- Complete Damage Repairs
- Flood Restoration
- Removal of Property
San Diego Flood Repair Services
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your property damage.
How long does it take for mold to grow once a water loss has occurred? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage.
Is your company experienced in mold removal? Experts in mold remediation are available. The presence of mold on a property is a troublesome and unhealthy problem. This is why employed methods are used to ensure inhabitants’ safety. IICRCS520 Standard Reference Guide for removal. This is one of the most comprehensive courses of action for mold remediation. Mold Certified Firms carry a C-15 and a B Contractor’s License
Can you work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
Water Extraction should be done quickly
- A building could take weeks to dry out for major floods.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by freshwater.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services, Burst Pipe Repair, Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services, Water Extraction Services
- Flood Damage Assessment, Drying and Dehumidification of Flooded areas
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing