Poway Flood Service
Poway Flood Service & Restoration covers Poway, Ca and surrounding cities in San Diego. We are open to take your call 24/7 – 365 days a year for Water Removal – Extraction, Sewage Mitigation Cleanup, Mold Remediation Removal, Structural Drying, De humidification, Deodorizing, Consulting, Asbestos Removal, Emergency Services.
How soon can Poway Flood Service come out? In most cases, Services can dispatch trained personnel to your site within sixty minutes. 24 hours a day, seven days a week service.
How long will it take to dry my property? Usually structures take 3-4 days, though some jobs require more time.
What about Mold ? Molds are found virtually everywhere and molds can grow both indoor and outdoors within 24 hours of the start of water damage. That’s why it is so important to start the water extraction and drying service as soon as possible. Mold remediation services are available.
San Diego Water Removal – Structural Drying – Desiccant Drying – Mold Mitigation – Board Ups & Cover – Fire Damage Restoration – Direct Insurance Billing – Sewage Backup Cleaning – Sewage Decontamination – Carpet Cleaning – Leak Detection – Hardwood Floor Restoration – Indoor Air Quality Testing – Thermal Imaging – Antimicrobial Treatments – Sanitation & Deodorization – Damage Assessment – Contents Pack-out – Complete Damage Repairs – Flood Restoration – Removal of Property
Can Poway Flood Service work with my insurance adjusters to settle my claim? Many years of experience in making fair and reasonable appraisals of damaged property are employed, preparing the necessary reports required by insurance companies in order to help settle the claim.
Does our insurance carrier cover your service? Your insurance policy dictates the terms of your coverage. Although policies differ, in most cases insurance covers the costs to remedy your Poway Flood property damage.
Call today for a no obligation assessment with a free quote on what it should take to do the job.
Immediate Water Extraction, Drying Needed.
- A building could take weeks to dry out for major floods.
- Rot and deterioration can damage building foundations caused by water residing under floors.
- Electrical equipment and wiring becomes corroded as well as a safety hazard from water penetration.
- Asbestos and other harmful contaminants from building surfaces can be carried by fresh water.
- Books and documents deteriorate quickly and can cause mold growth if not dealt with quickly.
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repair, Leakage Detection
- Removal of Property and Storage Services
- Flood Damage Assessment
- Deodorizing, Mold, Mildew and Odor Control
- Complete Property flood Restoration
- Direct Insurance Billing